SharpShooter Cast: Elimination Chamber and the WWE Network
Welcome to the 31st episode of The SharpShooter Cast! Obviously a ton happened in professional wrestling over the last week, so there's plenty to talk about. From The Elimination Chamber to Raw to the launch of the WWE Network. There's certainly isn't a lack of content to cover on the show.
This week, we're joined by our cousin Adam to discuss the WWE Network in detail. Both Adam and I put The Network to the test yesterday, using a variety of devices to stream wrestling. These devices include: PS3, Mac, PC, and iPads. We'll let you know what the experience is like on each device, and which offers the best viewing experience. This is a fun time for wrestling fans, and despite your feelings towards the WWE itself at the moment, the WWE Network is a great value and an exciting look into the future of professional wrestling.
Here's a list of what we cover this week:
- Intro to our guest - Adam Brito.
- Hands-on analysis of the WWE Network.
- Network launch issues.
- Jerry Lawler flubbs two times re WWE Network.
- Exclusive scoop on Armageddon '99.
- Is WWE Network original programming exciting?
- What PPV's did we watch first?
- WWE Network wrap-up.
- Aaron addresses comments regarding his Martin/Incognito thoughts.
- Elimination Chamber summary.
- Highlight of the PPV - Shield vs Wyatts.
- A review and analysis of the 2/24/14 episode of Raw.
- Hulk Hogan returns, but should you care?
- Our thoughts on the likeliness of Punk being at WrestleMania.
- Is Bryan vs HHH at WrestleMania enough?
- The Undertaker makes his grand return.
- Boooo-tista vs Randy Orton.
- Final Raw grades.
- Are we more excited for WrestleMania now than before the Elimination Chamber?
Here's a STREAM of the episode:
If you're interested in listening to more episodes, visit our little corner in the iTunes Store. Be sure to leave us a rating! Or, you can always click "More" on the above player, and listen to our entire catalog. Pretty handy.
Finally, if you're like me and have a favorite app not made by Apple to play your podcasts (I love me some DOWNCAST for my iPhone, and iPP Podcast Player for my Android Tablet), here's the RSS Feed for your convenience: http://sharpshootercast.libsyn.com/rss
So what did you think of the past week in wrestling? Have you subscribed to the WWE Network, and if so, have you experienced any issues? You wouldn't be alone if you have. And are you satisfied with Daniel Bryan vs HHH at WrestleMania? Is the payoff - a knee to the face of HHH - enough to get you to ease up on blaming the WWE for not properly pushing Bryan? Let us know in the comments!
Thanks again for everyone who listens each week, it means a whole lot to us.