Welcome, everyone, to Episode 8 of The SharpShooter Cast. This episode is a special one for a couple of reasons. Firstly, we invited our first ever guest - Heather Hickey - to be on the show. If you haven't been reading her stuff here on TJR, you've been missing out. Heather provides us with a live report on this week's Raw.
Then, for the first time ever on the SharpShooter Cast, Aaron and I get into an argument that turns into a full blown fight, with plenty of awkwardness to follow. Over what you may ask? Triple H, of course. Who else could cause such mayhem on the show?
Episode 8 covers:
- A quick discussion on NFL football.
- An analysis and review of the 9/9/13 episode of Monday Night Raw.
- An interview with Heather Hickey covering:
- Her live report of Raw in Toronto.
- Her history with live shows.
- A preview of what she's working on for TJRwrestling.com.
- How well do we think Triple H is playing his current character?
- A HEATED ARGUMENT!
- Listener question: Do we have special twin powers?
- MORE HEATED ARGUMENT!
Here's the STREAM:
Click HERE for the Direct Download.
If iTunes is your thing, we're very easy to find. Just search for "Sharpshooter" in the store. We'll be in the podcast section. Here's a LINK to our little spot in the store. Be sure to leave us a review!
Finally, if you're like me and have a favorite app not made by Apple to play your podcasts (I love me some DOWNCAST), here's the RSS Feed for your convenience: http://sharpshootercast.libsyn.com/rss
Finally, let us know what you thought of our discussion in the comments. Is Triple H putting himself ahead of Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton? We want to know your thoughts, and we will of course respond to them on next week's episode.
We apologize for the awkwardness following our argument on this week's episode, but hey, that's us. We hope you enjoy the show, and look forward to seeing you all next week!