Welcome to the largest episode of The SharpShooter Cast yet. This week, we FINALLY sit down with TJR's fearless leader, John Canton, for an in depth interview. But don't worry, there's plenty of the usual goofiness as well.
This week's episode covers:
- Are birds assholes?
- INTERVIEW WITH JOHN CANTON
- How John got his start in blogging.
- Which wrestlers John can't stand.
- What started John's interest in pro wrestling?
- John talks about everything that's wrong with TNA.
- John weighs in on Tom and Aaron's great HHH debate.
- Listener Question: Does John ever get insider info that he can't share online?
- Listener Question: Should the WWE turn The Shield face before they break up?
- Listener Question: What's John's favorite entrance music?
- A thank you to John, as well as all audience support.
Here's the STREAM:
Click HERE for the Direct Download.
If you're interested in listening to more episodes, visit our little corner in the iTunes Store. Be sure to leave us a rating! Or, you can always click "More" on the above player, and listen to our entire catalog. Pretty handy.
Finally, if you're like me and have a favorite app not made by Apple to play your podcasts (I love me some DOWNCAST for my iPhone, and iPP Podcast Player for my Android Tablet), here's the RSS Feed for your convenience: http://sharpshootercast.libsyn.com/rss
Let us know what you think of this week's topics! Which wrestlers can't you stand? Are birds assholes? And what are your thoughts on TNA re-signing Hulk Hogan?
Thank you all for your continued support.