Welcome everyone to Episode 5 of the SharpShooter Cast. In this week's podcast, we discuss all the happenings of Raw, SummerSlam, and major news items of the last week. In other words, THERE'S A WHOLE LOT TO TALK ABOUT.
We tried to have a special guest on this week, but it ultimately fell through. Luckily, we WILL have John Canton on next week's episode. So get ready for that. In the meantime, we feel like this week may have been our best podcast yet, thanks to the sheer number of topics invovled.
This episode covers:
- An analysis and review of the post-SummerSlam Raw.
- Why Tom hates Triple H and Stephanie McMahon so much.
- NEWS: Darren Young comes out of the closet.
- NEWS: TNA's decision to let Brooke Hogan go.
- Whether or not Hulk Hogan could be useful in the WWE.
- Who was the better big man: Kane or Kevin Nash?
- Listener Question: Should the Shield be a part of a new Evolution?
- Who is the current "best in the world" after SummerSlam? Punk or Bryan?
Here's the STREAM:
Click HERE for the Direct Download.
If iTunes is your thing, we're very easy to find. Just search for "Sharpshooter" in the store. We'll be in the podcast section. Here's a link to our little spot in the store.
Finally, if you're like me and have a favorite app not made by Apple to play your podcasts (I love me some DOWNCAST), here's the RSS Feed for your convenience: http://sharpshootercast.libsyn.com/rss
Be sure to check out our special review of SummerSlam, which you can find on iTunes or through our RSS feed.
So there you have it. Another episode in the books. Let us know what you think of the topics we brought up this week. Is Triple truly despicable? Or am I neglecting to acknowledge his considerable skills inside the ring? And who do you think is the better entertainer: Kane or Kevin Nash?
Thanks again everyone for your continued support!