Welcome to Episode 12 of TJR's very own weekly podcast, The SharpShooter Cast! This episode focuses on the fallout of WWE's BattleGround Pay Per View. How did we feel about the show? You'll have to listen to find out!
A note on future episodes: TJR's editor in cheif - John Canton - should be on our next show. So if you'd like for him to answer any specific questions, be sure to contact us either via the comment section below, or via email. All of our contact info will be on the bottom of this post. As always, the success of this podcast depends on you guys, and your participation is always welcome and appreciated.
This week's episode covers:
- A thank you to our guests from last week.
- An explanation of technical difficulties.
- Thoughts on WWE's BattleGround PPV.
- A review and analysis of the 10/7/13 episode of WWE's Monday Night Raw.
- Shawn Michaels as Referee in Championship match.
- John Cena returning early (possible reacting to low ratings).
- The prospects of a HHH vs Big Show match at Hell in a Cell.
- How well we think TNA is leding up to Bound for Glory.
- Who are our favorite Tag Teams of all time?
- Which legendary wrestlers are most similar to CM Punk and Daniel Bryan?
Here's the STREAM for your convenience:
Click HERE for the Direct Download.
If you're interested in listening to more episodes, visit our little corner in the iTunes Store. Be sure to leave us a rating! Or, you can always click "More" on the above player, and listen to our entire catalog. Pretty handy.
Finally, if you're like me and have a favorite app not made by Apple to play your podcasts (I love me some DOWNCAST for my iPhone, and iPP Podcast Player for my Android Tablet), here's the RSS Feed for your convenience: http://sharpshootercast.libsyn.com/rss
Let us know what you think about the topics discussed in this episode! Should WWE book a HHH vs Big Show match for Hell in a Cell? And what's your favorite tag team of all time?
Thank you again for your continued support, and we can't wait to talk to you again next Tuesday!