Happy New Year everyone! Welcome to the first episode of The SharpShooter Cast of 2014! It's also our 24th episode of the podcast, meaning you can now listen to us for a full day. Would you want to? Probably not. But you could, and we think that's pretty damn cool.
This week, we talk about the last episode of Raw in 2013. Here's a spoiler: it was a damn good show. We focus on Daniel Bryan's big story turn, and all storylines heading into the Royal Rumble/WrestleMania season. Honestly, we think this is one of our best episodes yet, and hope you'll enjoy listening to it as much as we did recording it.
Without further delay, here is this week's show!
This episode covers:
- How much do you tip your church?
- New Years Eve at Modern Times (plus Tom's toilet leaks).
- Miley Cyrus + Andy Kaufmann = all time great heels?
- A review and analysis of the 12/30/13 episode of WWE's Raw.
- Tom FINALLY gives credit to Triple H.
- Vince Russo gets a mention!
- Rollins vs Punk sets the tone for a damn good Raw.
- Big E Langston and Fandango prove they're ready.
- Langston vs Ryback - which big man should WWE push?
- How can WWE grow its audience?
- Has Randy Orton lived up to his potential?
- Daniel Bryan joins the Wyatt Family!
- Brock Lesnar returns in spectacular fashion.
- Brief San Diego sports talk.
Here's the Stream for your convenience:
And here's the Direct Download! (Right click and "Save Link As")
If you're interested in listening to more episodes, visit our little corner in the iTunes Store. Be sure to leave us a rating! Or, you can always click "More" on the above player, and listen to our entire catalog. Pretty handy.
Finally, if you're like me and have a favorite app not made by Apple to play your podcasts (I love me some DOWNCAST for my iPhone, and iPP Podcast Player for my Android Tablet), here's the RSS Feed for your convenience: http://sharpshootercast.libsyn.com/rss
Obviously, we really enjoyed the developments in Daniel Bryan's storyline. What did you guys think? Will he completely turn heel, or will his membership in the Wyatt Family make the groups intentions more complex? Let us know your thoughts, and we'll discuss them on next week's show!
As always, we appreciate everyone's continued support. 2013 was a great year for us in that we committed to finally doing a podcast, and while things haven't always gone smoothly, we continue to learn and enjoy what we do. Here's to an exponentially better 2014!